Casual Dining


I created this Oliobaord the other day and thought I would share it with you all today. There's something about a casual dining space that's so welcoming. There's nothing better than sitting around the table sharing a meal with good friends and family. Yes, formal dining rooms are fun, however, sometimes it's nice to be a bit more laid back and relaxed. I especially like how this space feels somewhat vintage but, at the same time it could easily be spruced up for a bit more formal dinner if need be. Some candles, nice dinnerware, flowers, and you'd be all set. 

Do you prefer more formal dining spaces or a bit more casual?

Comments

  1. I'm all for casual with two growing boys and another on its way. Formal would soon turn into disaster area!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!