Baby Girl Nursery Inspiration


So I thought it'd be fun to put together a little inspiration board for baby girl Fancy. We are still working away bit by bit to get things ready for her arrival, but I have narrowed down the colour scheme I want for her room. Whether we get it finished before she arrives or not! I've decided on mints, pinks & neutrals. Here's a peek at the look I'll hopefully accomplish, at some point. 

/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /

I'm also planning to add a bit of a rustic touch. Don't worry I'll definitely share some pictures when it starts coming together a bit better - right now I don't have much to photograph!

I will say that #9 is a peek at the little project that I talked about in this post. Stay tuned as I'll hopefully share that in a post later this week!

Happy Monday!

Comments