A Little Motivation Goes A Long Way

I'll be honest, I haven't exactly been motivated lately. I haven't been motivated to get the new place together & in order, and I haven't been motivated to blog or do projects. I've thought about it and I've wanted to, but just haven't had the boost to get there. And we all know thinking about something isn't the same as doing.

Until this past weekend things have been at a stand-still. I read this post that Nester wrote last week and it gave me a little nudge. Saturday we both set to work {thankfully baby E napped more than 15min!} and got some things accomplished. Seth helped greatly and got the downstairs in order. The space is no longer full of half-unpacked boxes!


We still have lots to do, but we're getting there. I just needed that nudge and I feel like I might be on track again. Plus, a new season is quickly approaching {Hello, Fall!} and that always helps me to shift gear.

What are you needing some motivation to get doing?
Hope you've all been enjoying these last days of summer!

Comments