The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


It's December & it's time to start thinking about Christmas! This is one of my favourite times of year. I've already been listening to Christmas music for a couple of weeks, and I'm itching to get decorating!

We did put our tree up last night and the little Miss loved it! I was hesitant to put it up so soon fearing it would be a constant battle trying to keep her away from it. However, Christmas happens once a year and it was so fun to see how excited she was when we turned on the lights! If we have to constantly have the tree barricaded in the corner with the ottoman, so be it.


We have started shopping (thankfully!), and I'm working away at a little DIY project to add to our decor this year. Next up, is getting Christmas cards ready & in the mail. I'm trying to get things done a bit earlier this year, realizing that with an 8 month old I won't be able to just rush out at any given time to get things done. Plus, it'll mean things might be a little less busy (*fingers crossed*) closer to Christmas. Here's hoping!

When I've had a few minutes to myself, I've hopped onto Pinterest reviewing past pins of Christmas and pinning some new things. If you're looking for a little inspiration to get you motivated check out my Christmas Pinterest board:



I think I'm most excited that we have our little Miss with us this year and we get to share this first Christmas with her. It'll be fun, no doubt. 

Have you started decorating & prepping for the season yet?
Hoping to be back soon to share a really easy DIY project with you!

Comments